High Tack Construction Adhesive is an AST-polymer-based adhesive that provides permanent bonds between similar and dissimilar substrates. Heavy building materials can be bonded with this product without clamps and/or fixing tape.
Features & Benefits
- Creates a fast initial bond between substrates.
Contains no hazardous chemical matters such as isocyanate, solvent, acids and halogens.
- Has the ability to dry fast.
- Can be applied to many porous and non-porous substrates.
- Ensures a permanent elasticity and waterproofness.
- Doesn’t shrink and discolor.
- Has a very low VOC content and excellent UV resistance.
- Stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard.
- PU, PVC, polyester, plastics, enamel, ceramic.
- Copper, lead, zinc, aluminum, metals, R.V.S.
- Wood, HPL and cement fiber panels.
- Wall cladding components and ceiling elements.
- Mineral wool, wood-wool cement & plastic foams.
- Thermal isolation panels.
- Complete construction elements.
Compatible Material: Ceramic, metal, outdoors, plastic, stone
Weight: 9.8 Fl Oz
Material: Adhesive & Glues